Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sick Day!

Hello super fans!

I played hooky today from school. Well, not really - I did really have a Dr. appointment for an ailment I've been having since Sunday. I have had what I've been calling "Phantom Gall-Bladder" pains, off and on for 3 days now and I have been SO uncomfortable! I had my gall bladder taken out in October of 2001, so it is not that! It is a very dull, persistent pain in my upper abdomen which also seems to put pressure and pain in between my shoulder blades. I have also had acid reflux, which has just added not only to the comfort level, but the fun as well! So, I went to the CareHere clinic today (it is a free clinic for County employees) and saw the Dr., who was not the usual Dr. there. She told me...get ready for this...I have HEARTBURN. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?! ARE YOU TELLING ME I TOOK AN ENTIRE DAY OFF FOR F'N HEARTBURN!??! I was pissed!!

She gave me some Zantac and told me to eat bland food. Um, yeah...that's ALL I eat anyway! Puh-leeze. Again, another person who was not well aware of what they were getting when they signed on with me.

I went to Kroger and spent $20+ on Chicken Noodle soup, crackers, mashed potatoes, pudding, cottage cheese and milk. My dietitician is gonna LOVE this! "Where's your fruit?" (star) "Where's your vegetables?" (another star) Oh, did I tell you that she put a CHECK MARK by the 2 freakin' Danish Wedding Cookies I ate last week?! Have you ever seen a danish wedding cookie before, you skinny bitch? They are about as big as a QUARTER! I just don't understand people who don't eat...

Today, as usual I will leave you with some sort of visual representation of my blog. Please enjoy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: