Sunday, October 21, 2007

Holy Crap It's Been a Long Time!

Hello dedicated readers who have faithfully checked my blog everyday for almost a month an seen NOTHING! Apparently, I have been busy! How busy, you ask? Well, I was SOOO busy that I forgot it had been so long since I blogged until I had friends actually calling me to say, "When are you going to blog again?" So, I guess I should fill you all in on my month.

School has been SOOOOOOOOOOOO busy. We had a man show up in Magnum P.I. shorts to talk to the kids about his books. His name was Jonathan Rand and he writes children's SciFi books. You can learn more about him here.

This past Friday, we had Fall Festival at school and so I spent a total of 14 hours at school that day. Then we went to eat with our friends Clare and her boyfriend Tim since it was her birthday. We had mexican and by the time we left there it was almost 11:00 and Corey and I were both DEAD! Corey had strep-throat and I had a sinus infection. I'll tell you, the entire way home from the restaurant I had snot dripping from my nose all over my face and not a Kleenex could be found in my car. And if you've ever been in my car before, you know you could play Let's Make a Deal in there since I have tons of useless crap in it!

Anyway, I've spent the weekend in bed and Corey has been laid up on the couch. (He doesn't get to infect his germs into the bed during the day.) Plus, I had to nap during the day because I could barely sleep at night due to his excessive snoring! I tried to get him to sleep in the other room, but he wasn't up for that. Damn...

I'm sorry this blog wasn't more fun, but I'm pooped and I'm suffering from a case of CRS (see if you can figure that out, smarties) but I will leave you with a lovely picture of myself and Mr. Hawkins. I think this accurately portrays the way I feel about critters...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
P.S. I have found my new favorite show this season. DIRTYSEXYMONEY is the BEST! It stars Peter Krause who was on my all-time favorite show Six Feet Under. I love him. Shh..don't tell Corey!

1 comment:

Alison Cummins said...

Can't Remember Sh*t!!! hahahaha Now whose the smarty????????

Love ya Girly!