Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tidings...

Hello all, and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a pleasant day with their family(s) and stuffed yourself full of the crap you only get to eat 2 times a year. We have round 2 tomorrow at my Mom & Dad's house. Anyway, that's not really the reason I wanted to blog tonight. I mean, it is, but I've been meaning to say my peace about this other topic for a while...

The topic is that gross-ass Oreo commercial where the Granny and the kid have a stuff lickin' contest. Please tell me you've seen it. Could that BE any more disgusting?! I mean, I literally gag every time I see that commercial! Nobody wants to see granny gettin' down like that unless you are one of those sick old pervs who is into that kind of shee-yawt! Nobody above the age of 40 should be lip smackin' like that in public, much less teaching YOUNGER children how to do it! I mean, you can see granny's saliva dripping off her tounge and she just has a bad case of old-lady lips that look like they've seen the inside of a donkey's pancreas! Now, there's no doubt that granny was a *good* girlfriend back in the day. I bet she had boys knocking down her door to see her lick an Oreo or two. She should NOT be teaching her grandaughter those kinds of perversions. Anyway, I firmly believe this commercial should be pulled off the air. If you have not seen the toxic-ness of which I am speaking, feast your eyes on this:

1 comment:

Dusty Brown said...

Let's file a complaint with the FCC.