Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dolly Wood

I know you have all been anxiously awaiting the fabulous photos from DollyWood. I'm such a bad blogger. Sorry!

We had a wonderful time in Pigeon Forge! Corey had a great birthday (which I will post about, too) and we will have good memories for a long time! Especially about how freaking soaked we got riding the "Slidewinder," which we DO NOT recommend. We seriously almost flipped twice!! Too bad we didn't get any great pictures of us looking like drowned rats! Ha!!

Anyway, here are some of the better photos we had from our trip. Apparently, Photobucket is being a piece of crap lately and will NOT upload my pics or do a slideshow. So, you get the myspace version instead. It does not let me arrange anything, so you'll just have to use your imagination and if you have questions, just ask me...


No comments: