Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are the 6 things about ME:
1. I am organized in every aspect of my life. Like, obsessed and anal. My closet is in color order from light to dark. My cabinets at school have tubs with labels on them and I enjoy scheduling things.
2. My food cannot touch! I HATE it when my green beans touch my mashed potatoes, in which case I will create a barrier and not eat the green bean or small row of mashed potatoes because they are now tainted.
3. I am obsessed with the color orange! I feel like it represents me. It is loud and obnoxious, which is just about what I am. I have orange things all over my house and even my cell phone and car are orange - yet, I am NOT a UT fan. I hate when people make that assumption...
4. I get irritated when people take liberties. I understand that most people are just trying to help in certain situations, but for the most part, if I wanted it that way, I would have done it! This especially applies to substitute teachers and students! lol
5. I CANNOT stand worms or ants or anything that is slightly similar (i.e. snakes, termites, etc...) the thought of going outside to stand in the yard and *possibly* having an ant crawl on my foot terrifies me! AND, I HATE the way it smells after it rains a lot and the worms come out. I promise you I can smell them!
6. I love my job. Most of the time. Everybody has their ups and downs, but I honestly don't know what else I was meant to do! Please remind me that I said this when it's the middle of August and I'm talking about how much I hate school - especially starting a new year!!!!

That's it! Now I tag:
Clarissa
Katie
Dustin
Stacey
Michelle
Alyson
Oh, and Dusty tagged me...

No comments: